View documents for this listing such as the Offering Memorandum (OM) and Rent Roll by clicking the button below!
Capstone Companies is pleased to present a fully-entitled and planned, 23-story 438-unit multifamily mixed-use development site located in the heart of Denverâ€™s Ballpark District.
This unique, fully-entitled development opportunity is located in the core of Downtown Denver. With the massive decline in construction starts, the speed to market will allow the buyer to fill a hole in supply upon delivery, when Denver has shifted from surplus to a deficit in apartment units. In addition, this project is exempt from the inclusionary housing ordinances and the green roof initiatives, which have greatly reduced Denver’s pipeline of new multifamily projects.
- Fully Entitled Site: Rare opportunity to acquire Denver land that comes with full plans, approvals, CDâ€™s, and everything else needed to break ground immediately.
- Ground Zero Denver: The site is at the epicenter of the most highly anticipated growth area in Downtown Denver. The site is surrounded by an explosion of new and exciting projects
from world-class real estate firms, such as New York-based Rockefeller Group and the Chicago-based developers CMK Companies and Golub & Company.
- Follow the Jobs: This site is one of the best remaining vacant lots positioned to capture the housing demand generated from Denverâ€™s largest Class-A Office Skyscraper built in the last 40 years expected to deliver Q2 2024.
- Speed To Market: The site provides a rare opportunity for speed to market. The ability to deliver first units to an apartment market rapidly shifting from a surplus of new housing starts to a severe shortage is a huge advantage, especially at a time when initial review can take up to eight weeks in Denver with site development plans requiring an average of five review cycles.
- 100% Market Rate Units: Meeting all the requirements for exemption from Denverâ€™s Inclusionary Housing Ordinance, this is one of the last sites in Denver for the foreseeable future not required to provide rent-restricted affordable units.